Take part in Lively Discussions with our Distinguished Faculty!
Attendees of our Finance Channel Events can Earn CPE Credits
NASBA Information: Field of Study: Finance; Delivery Method: Group Live; Level: All Sessions are Advanced Level; Advanced Prep: None Needed; Prerequisites: Senior Manager Level and above in Finance; Credits: up to 14
Why you should be there:
What You Will Learn:
- Ways in which the role of the modern CFO continues to evolve
- How Finance is partnering with Business to drive Product Innovation
- Tips to Automate, Centralize and Streamline Finance & Accounting processes
- Successful ways to Build and Motivate a Finance Team
- Best practices for risk management, compliance, and data analytics.
- Importance of value proposition to the customer and how this can be driven through digital platforms
- What are the benefits of joining an outside board and how to get started?
Who Attends Our Events
We bring the world's finance community together
View a past presentation
Up to date information on this event
90% Rated the summit "Excellent"
85% Attendees are senior level financial executives and director level+
25% Growth in attendance since 2017