Speakers from DATAx 2018 included:
We are always adding more speakers, check back regularly to see new additions to the roster.
Are you an AI innovator with something to shout about? Apply to speak
Early Bird Ends
Technical Machine Learning Sessions
Deep technical insights into the latest machine learning models, tools and techniques.
Discover how data science leaders at some of the most forward-thinking brands are applying deep neural networks to solve real world challenges.
Detailed case studies in Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision and AI Decision Making across a range of industries.
New for DATAx San Francisco: Learn, discuss and solve common data science challenges in the DATAx Lab, a series of 90-minute workshops with senior data leaders.
Workshops will pull together best practise advice in important areas such as Democratization of AI, Data Ethics, Women and Diversity in STEM and actionable takeaways for How to Deliver AI-based Products at Scale.
Apply for the workshop of your choice when you register. You can view the labs here.
Connecting AI Startups and Investors
AI-related startup funding jumped 72% in 2018, with most US funding concentrated in California.
DATAx San Francisco brings together the most exciting AI Startups to showcase their innovations, taking part in ‘Fast Pitch’ sessions and to network with potential partners.
Don't miss: Startup Speed Networking, connecting Startups with the leading VCs and funds focused on AI.
Data science in the real world
Reasons to attend DATAx NYC:
- Choose from over 100+ speakers across 5 stages of technical and strategic content
- Technical insights into the latest ML, NLP and Deep Learning models at the Machine Learning Innovation Summit
- Data strategy workshops: How to set an ambitious vision for AI in your organization and drive stakeholder engagement
- Dedicated events explore how AI and Big Data are transforming Marketing, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries
- Discover with the most innovative AI Startups on the Tech Launchpad stage
- Build your network: Meet with 500+ senior executives and data science practitioners from across industries
- Women in AI - Meet like-minded delegates who want to make a real change in closing the gender gap
Who Attends Our Events
We bring the world's data community together
Attendees companies have 300+ employees
Attendees companies have $50 million+ turnover
Attendees are director level or above