We are always adding more speakers, check back regularly to see new additions to the roster.
Have a story to tell? Register your interest here.
Event starts on
Technical Machine Learning Sessions
Deep technical insights into the latest machine learning models, tools and techniques. Learn how to use deep neural networks for image recognition, NLP and text-based sentiment analysis.
Don’t miss the DATAx Tech Launchpad - a theater designed to showcase some of San Fran's finest AI startups, giving delegates the opportunity to see new tech and innovation entering the market. Running during lunch on both days, hear 15 minute snapshots into these soon-to-be disruptive companies and the people behind them.
Data Strategy Workshops
Stretch your thinking in data strategy workshops, allowing you to connect with other data leaders in an interactive, inspiring environment.
Data science in the real world
Reasons to attend DATAx San Francisco
- Choose from over 100+ speakers across 5 stages at DATAx San Francisco festival
- Technical insights into the latest ML, NLP and Deep Learning models at the Machine Learning Innovation Summit
- AI Marketing Tech Summit goes deep into data-driven marketing
- Data strategy workshops: How to set an ambitious vision for AI in your organization and drive stakeholder engagement
- Gaming Analytics Innovation Summit - the world's no.1 gaming analytics conference eturns
- Real world case studies of how Data Science is being applied in Marketing, Finance, Retail, Media and more.
- Connect with the most innovative AI Startups from across the Bay Area on the Tech Launchpad stage
- Women in AI - Meet like-minded delegates who want to make a real change in closing the gender gap
- Build your network: Meet with 300+ senior executives and data science practitioners from across industries
- AI in Healthcare summit for the latest health-tech innovations
Who Attends Our Events
We bring the world's data community together, from the world's of data science and business.
Attendees companies have 300+ employees
Attendees companies have $50 million+ turnover
Attendees are director level or above