Host Opening Remarks
Using language to connect with consumers
Mobile Apps as Vehicle for Driving Brand Loyalty
Marketers today recognize the growing importance of cultivating a loyal customer base. Turns out, a brands mobile app can serve as one of the most effective vehicles for building loyal relationships with their consumers. Come learn from Aaron Austin, as he shares Google's latest research and insights on how mobile apps can drive loyalty, and how you as marketers can make the most of this opportunity.
The Many Faces of AI: What (Or Whom) Will Consumers Trust – and Obey?
- How does the physical appearance of a robot or avatar sales advisor affect the likelihood that customers will trust and follow its’ recommendations about what to buy?
- How will chatbots and affective computing (where software detects a consumer’s emotional state) impact sales interactions?
- As advertisers use machine learning to generate artificial images for their messages, how will AI influence ideals of beauty and the fashion industry?
- What will be the impact of dating apps, sexbots and other smart devices on interpersonal relationships?
- How will facial recognition and wearable computer technologies meld with AI to create “markets of one?”
Human + Machine: perfect together
-The dynamic nature of deep learning methods
-How can technology address content
-The future technologies that will drive the unprecedented opportunities
The Multiverse of Global Marketing
The multiverse is full of parallel universes, each governed by different laws of nature. What does that have to do with digital marketing? Come learn how one of our clients wanted to conquer the global digital content multiverse (markets, cultures, languages) and how we helped them decide how to add local nuance to a global strategy.
Women leaders in the #MeToo era
-Women leaders at the forefront of being more open about their challenges, and therefore more inspiring
-Gender equality campaigns to increase the effectiveness of brand
-The use of social media to broadcast women’s voices and the voices of marginalized groups
Building trust with buyers
- Brand credibility in the "fake news" era
- Consumers connecting with brands from real-life stories from people like themselves
- Keeping the focus that great content is to elicit an emotional response
The Podcast Phenomenon
- Inside look at the new frontier of brand investments
- Cutting through the noise in a saturated market
- Embracing and maximizing on the Podcast Movement
Deep Dive: A/B Testing
A/B testing is a must for determining the highest-performing creative content and improving digital marketing campaign results. Join James Horner, Senior Engagement Marketing Manager at New York Life to learn effective strategies for A/B testing with different marketing tactics that you can take back to the office today.
Lightning Talk: Where are we headed? 2019 Marketing Trends
Lightning Talk: Why App Ratings Matter & The Winning Approach to 5-Stars
- The role played by Ratings and Reviews in attracting new app users
- The right approach and segmentation to improve average rating
Lightning Talk: Reach
-Building fan communities to engage beyond the content in the emergence of OTT
-Why audiences embrace certain video platforms and creative formats
-Best practices for targeting and messaging streaming audiences
Lightning Talk: Embracing innovation to build awareness, loyalty and advocates, in virtual reality
The de-brief: Questions for our lightning presenters
Registration & Breakfast
Host Opening Remarks
Z the future
-Gen Z’s habits, motivations and expectations from today’s brands
-Marketing strategies that have resonated with Gen Z
-Digital destinations Gen Z looks for and engages with
Influencers’ value with business performance
-Measuring influencers' value to consumers
-Unlocking influencers’ full potential to marketers
-Quantifying influencer marketing business performance
Consumers wanting brands to have beliefs
Break through the noise and inspire organic innovation
- Examples of a brand-led innovation process
- Understanding that disruption does not mean innovation
- Organizations coming together to share unique perspectives and ideas
Case study: Seamlessly integrating commerce APIs & dynamic user based creative media
- Building mindshare and shaping customer opinion at the top of funnel with a Fios learn experience that is authentic to brand and value proposition
- Leveraging a captive audience that has intent to purchase and engage in commerce
- Proactively reaching customers in high-organic traffic categories such as TVs, Gaming, and Connected devices
- Driving customers to a contextual Fios Franchise experience
- Driving a “virtual footfall to a virtual store” on days when traffic is low and site traffic is high (eg. holidays)
Digital metamorphosis: From caterpillar to butterfly
Outlining the start of the journey
Beginning to understand baseline
Building processes and governance
Tracking and analytics
Fixing salesforce and sales processes
Understanding digital experience from customer point of view
Creating roadmap with customer and brand story at center
The Butterfly Effect:
What the transformation looks like and the current results and growth metrics
How the next stage of evolution is starting to take place.
Mission Pine Tree: Case Study on Optimizing Evergreen Content
Description: Find out how evergreen content can be a valuable source of sustainable traffic. Steps to optimize and refresh your evergreen content. Get the full case study on how Conde Nast optimized evergreen content, how long it takes and how they acheived 400+% increase in traffic.
Business Messaging: Meet Consumers Where They Are
Millions of businesses rely on SMS to communicate with mobile consumers. Credit card fraud alerts, flight status updates, and package delivery notifications are common examples of business-to-consumer SMS. Though SMS meets the consumers needs for instant notification, it lacks the interactivity and personalization consumers expect.
RCS Business Messaging upgrades SMS with branding, rich media and analytics that lead to better consumer engagement. With RBM, businesses can bring branded, interactive mobile experiences, right to the default messaging app. By 2020, 86% of smartphones will be RBM-enabled. Join a Google expert to learn about the future of messaging and how major brands like Subway and Booking.com are already using this technology to reach their customers.
Join the rebrand revolution
- From new names, logos, and missions hear examples of brands that took on a new identity
- How social media plays its part
- Redefining or growing your relationship with consumers
Attracting Legions of Irrationally Loyal Fans with Your Brand
The best brands in the world are those that create conditions of Irrational Loyalty. Irrational Loyalty is the condition in which customers are so strongly bonded to your brand they would feel they were cheating on you were they to choose an alternative.
In this engaging and action-packed 90-minute workshop, Deb Gabor works with audiences to help them understand how to make their customers the heroes of their own stories to attract legions of fans who will buy from you again and agin.
While many branding speakers drone on about abstract principles, Deb speaks in practical terms that lead audience members to walk out of the room and call their colleagues to implement her ideas.
• How to create audience avatars that capture what really matters
• Where they fall on the Brand Values Pyramid, and how to get to the top
• Why classic story archetypes should be the core of your branding