Exclusive talks, fireside chats, and trend briefings from the world's most sought after publishing, media, and online leaders.
Hira SaeedWomen's Economic Empowerment Fellow / Tech Journalist Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurship
The West Coast's Leading digital publishing event
Topic Areas Covered Include:
- Aligning economic incentives with journalistic incentives
- Expanding on the editorial and marketing partnership
- The rise of digital media startups
- Adapting to the new voice ecosystem controlled by Amazon and Google
- Understanding the importance of “culture capital”
- Building trust in the ‘fake news’ era
Reasons to Attend
This premier event will feature exclusive talks, panels, and trend briefings from the world's most sought after publishing, media, and online leaders.
View a recent presentation from CNN
Up to date information on this event
90% Rated the Summit "Excellent"
85% Attendees are Director level+
25% Growth in Attendance Over 2017