Chair's welcome and overview
The Future of Work in an Automated World
Embedding Predictive Analytics into business processes to drive operational value
While Predictive Analytics adoption has grown steadily for several years, the overall CAGR has not reached industry estimates. Most organizations acknowledge the need to leverage Predictive Analytics for improved decision-making, and businesses have made significant investments; so why has the industry not exploded? Join us to learn how QueBIT has delivered massive ROI for our clients through a unique approach to implementing AI Machine Learning solutions in areas such as Demand Planning. This approach ensures organizational goals are achieved and adoption is strong.
From the Science Classroom to the World's Largest Beverage Company- Adding Life to Supply Chain through Connected Planning
Connected Planning joins people together with data and plans to Accelerate Business Value for our Customers. End-to-End Supply Chain Planning at Flinn Scientific has reduced inventory and has streamlined labor planning. Innovation Planning at Coca-Cola has reduced time to market and eliminated HUNDREDS of spreadsheets….and that’s The Real Thing. Machine Learning and Optimization together within Anaplan, THE Connected Planning Platform…..talk about Planning Power!
Immigration in the Workplace – Overcoming New Challenges Affecting Your Foreign National Employees and Your Business
• An overview of the Trump Administration’s Executive Orders and policy memos aimed at foreign national workers
• Recent trends affecting H-1B, E, L and TN non-immigrant workers
• ICE audits and raids: what do you do when ICE shows up to your business unannounced?
• Crystal ball gazing: what to expect in 2019 and beyond
How Oclaro Built an Agile Supply Chain with SAP IBP and Ariba
How to leverage the extended supply chain to achieve:
● Integrated supply chain - Demand, supply, S&OP and in quarter assurance
● Real-time visibility into in-quarter financial performance
● Collaborative forecasting with sales, marketing and business units
● Leverage forecast collaboration and WIP visibility with CEM’s for supply planning
● Multilevel planning across the BOM’s, rough cut capacity planning at the manufacturing facilities
Opportunities to incorporate Robotic Process Automation (RPA) into your Supply Chain
What is RPA
- Where does it fit/not fit within most Supply Chain Organizations
- Common fallacies in implementing RPA
- Steps to review your in-house opportunities
- What are the steps to implement an RPA pilot
- What are the steps to implement an RPA system
Presentation by Qlik
Find the Leaks in Your Profitability and Empower Your Staff to Fix Them
20% of your business produces 120% of your profits! The rest is “non-profit” or loses money. Which segments drive the profits? Which result in loss? This session will discuss strategies to: Identify these segments – Retain the best- Acquire more like them- Increase profitability on the non-profits and the losers- Turn losers into winners with Supply Chain innovation.
Case Study: Technology, Organization and S&OP
Case Study: This presentation explores how one company has used a different methodology to visualize its Supply chain gaps. The results highlights the most important areas where this firm should focus its transformation effort. Examples will be discussed to demonstrate what the company has done so far to drive changes in the core of its Supply Chain practices including the management of risk, distribution, inventory, quality and planning.